[Reforma_or] Librarian Supervisor opening @ Hillsboro Public Library

Elizabeth Lopez Elizabeth.Lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Tue Jul 23 13:32:06 PDT 2019

Hi All,

We have an exciting opportunity to share. The Hillsboro Public Library in Hillsboro, OR (west of Portland) is hiring for a Librarian Supervisor of Learning Experiences to join our team. This is a key position which focuses on creating responsive events with our "for everyone/para todos" mission in mind, empowering library staff across classifications, and inspiring our community with amazing programs and services.

We are looking for someone who is passionate about public libraries and the transformational experiences we provide, is looking to grow their supervisory and leadership skills, and will empower and encourage staff to promote a positive work environment that embraces and celebrates change.

Read and learn more (or apply!) here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/2505643/librarian-supervisor-learning-experiences<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.governmentjobs.com_careers_hillsboro_jobs_2505643_librarian-2Dsupervisor-2Dlearning-2Dexperiences&d=DwMFAg&c=jVj56eFZMBdw2XTy1WmujjlEfwGR4yGcPx8hs15Otm8&r=PEcEv-JTFh7jTL70XQsunvXSebj1LxAH4hGdMaHAqY0rEbIxNOksUaXQlnYgYO7Z&m=1t8qoqwouMrkN0UWybwV3wrhA7edCl4zseOxGWUIVho&s=wOvHsLpdpNFzncpkOJiAW-2W1lCywcRoB7s2BLOX_Wk&e=>
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! -Elizabeth

Elizabeth López | Brookwood Branch Librarian Supervisor
City of Hillsboro |Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-6597| email elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib> and Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>
Please note: my work week is Tuesday - Saturday / Pronouns: she/her