[Reforma_or] An exceptional opportunity to further your Public Library career in Newberg Oregon

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Fri Nov 8 14:45:49 PST 2019

Job announcement below:

Kristen Curé
Latino Liaison & Adult Services Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library
225 5th St.
Springfield, OR 97477
(541) 726-2232 / Relay: 711
kcure at springfield-or.gov<mailto:kcure at springfield-or.gov>

wheremindsgrow.org

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I'll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html