[Reforma_or] Looking for New Spanish Language Performers at out Summer Reading Program

Barriger, Millie Millie.Barriger at cityofalbany.net
Mon Feb 24 14:01:08 PST 2020

Hi All,

I am looking for new performers to present bilingual (Spanish/English) programs for kids and families as part of our summer reading lineup.  Native Spanish speakers are preferred. In past years our audiences have thoroughly enjoyed performances by comedian magician Angel Ocasio, as well as Samuel Becerra's workshops and presentations of Pre-Columbian music and history.  We would very much like to bring new voices to our library, and I would appreciate any suggestions from the REFORMA community. Thank you very much for considering!

Millie Barriger
Librarian
Albany Public Library, OR
541-791-0195

DISCLAIMER: This email may be considered a public record of the City of Albany and subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule. This email also may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.