[Reforma_or] Summer Outreach Discussion

Rodrigo Gaspar-Barajas rodrigog at dpls.lib.or.us
Fri May 29 17:15:47 PDT 2020

Buenas tardes a todxs,

Thanks again to everyone that responded. The June 2nd at 10:30am time got the most votes, so we will meet then. Below is the zoom link to join us for this discussion.

I hope you all have a restful weekend!

Best,
Rodri

DPL Reference is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Summer Outreach Plans Discussion - REFORMA OR
Time: Jun 2, 2020 10:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99046369496

Meeting ID: 990 4636 9496
One tap mobile