[Reforma_or] FW: OLA Library Development & Legislation Committee: New members wanted!

Star Khan skhan at lincolncity.org
Tue Oct 6 14:31:45 PDT 2020

It would be great to see some Reformista's get involved with this committee

[dwsquare2]

Star Khan
Outreach Services Coordinator- Coordinadora de Servicios de Alcance
President, REFORMA Oregon
Pronouns: She/Her/Ella
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101 Ste 201  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996-1255
E: skhan at lincolncity.org<mailto:skhan at lincolncity.org>  | W: driftwoodlib.org

Un idioma distinto es una visión diferente de la vida.
A different language is a different version of life  ~ Federico Fellini