[Reforma_or] REFORMA OR Blog ~ Promote Your Events and/or Reflect and Share about Your Programming Experiences

Fernandez, Natalia Maria Natalia.Fernandez at oregonstate.edu
Mon Oct 19 09:10:28 PDT 2020

Hello Oregon Reformistas!

In the REFORMA Oregon quarterly meeting this past Saturday, we talked about using the RFORMA OR blog<https://reformaoregon.weebly.com/blog> as an opportunity to promote upcoming programming events and activities. As part of your promotional plans, please consider including the REFORMA OR blog as one of the places where you post promotional information. All you need to do is send me an email natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu<mailto:natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu> with information about your programming activity and any accompanying documentation you would like to share.

Additionally, during the meeting we also talked about an interest in hearing your reflections on programming events, what worked well, lessons learned, the community response, etc. It would be an opportunity to learn from each other as we explore new technologies and develop creative ideas during this time. All you need to do is send me an email natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu<mailto:natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu> with a word document of your reflection text, along with some images and/or promotional materials to include as part of the blog post. Your reflections can be as long or short as you'd like.

Thanks so much for considering this opportunity!

~ Natalia

Natalia Fernández, Associate Professor, Interim Director of the Special Collections and Archives Research Center<http://scarc.library.oregonstate.edu/>
Curator of the Oregon Multicultural Archives<http://scarc.library.oregonstate.edu/oma/index.html> and OSU Queer Archives<http://guides.library.oregonstate.edu/osqa/home>
Supervisor of the OSULP Diversity Scholars Program<https://guides.library.oregonstate.edu/diversity-scholars-program>
Oregon State University OSU Libraries and Press
natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu<mailto:natalia.fernandez at oregonstate.edu> 541-737-3653
Pronouns (she/her/hers)

Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR is located within the traditional homelands of the Mary's River or Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya. Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya etc. Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations in Western Oregon. Today, living descendants of these people are a part of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Community of Oregon (https://www.grandronde.org<https://www.grandronde.org/>) and the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians (https://ctsi.nsn.us<https://ctsi.nsn.us/>).