[Reforma_or] OLA Division status question

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Wed Sep 16 08:54:01 PDT 2020

Hello Reformistas!
I'm wondering what became of the official transition of the REFORMA OR roundtable to a division of OLA? I think that was supposed to be on the OLA Business Meeting agenda for the OLA conference last April, but because the conference was cancelled I'm not sure where that left the decision on the part of OLA.

Thanks for any insight!

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
ross.fuqua at state.or.us<mailto:ross.fuqua at state.or.us>| oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/stateLibraryOR/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus
[cid:image003.png at 01D68C07.5D4549D0]<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
I live and work on Kalapuyan homelands.