[Reforma_or] FW: BCL is recruiting for a new Bilingual RA

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Thu Dec 9 15:12:22 PST 2021

P/T job opportunity at Beaverton City Library:

Hello WCCLS colleagues,

I am excited to announce that BCL has an opening for a  part-time Bilingual Reference Assistant (Spanish/English): https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/3322088/bilingual-reference-assistant?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Position is open until 12/19, please share the posting with any friends or colleagues who love delivering storytime and excellent customer service, particularly to members of our Spanish speaking community. The person in this position hosts a regular bilingual storytime and will work with patrons of all ages at reference desks at Main and Murray Scholls.

Any questions, please reach out to me or Ethan Picman (who will supervise this position).

Best,

Dawn Borgardt
Pronouns: she/her
Public Services Manager
Beaverton City Library
12375 SW 5th St. |503-526-2676

[cid:image001.png at 01D7EC5C.F25DAA10]     [cid:image002.png at 01D7EC5C.F25DAA10]      [cid:image003.png at 01D7EC5C.F25DAA10]