[Reforma_or] Books for teaching basic Spanish literacy to Spanish speaking adults

WHITE Sarah B sbwhite at eugene-or.gov
Fri Feb 19 15:34:53 PST 2021

Hello All,
I'm wondering if anyone knows of books (or websites) for teaching basic Spanish literacy to native Spanish speaking adults (or simultaneous bilinguals - someone who grew up speaking Spanish and speaks it well). Think "Laubach Way to Reading" but for Spanish speakers!

Thanks!

Sarah B. White
Adult Services Supervisor (AIC)
Eugene Public Library | Downtown