[Reforma_or] REFORMA Oregon Election Results

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:17:29 PST 2021

Congratulations Leadership team and thank you for your service!

Max

--
Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>