[Reforma_or] Part time Librarian posting in Tigard

Lindsay Delaney lindsayd at tigard-or.gov
Wed Mar 10 09:06:12 PST 2021

Hello all!

The Tigard Public Library is seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our Adult Services team as a 20 hours/week Adult Services Librarian. We are looking for someone who is passionate about adult learning, has an inclusive approach to public service, and has excellent organization and technology skills.

Find more information about the position here<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityoftigard/jobs/2994469/adult-services-librarian-part-time-20-hours-per-week?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>! The posting closes end-of-day Sunday, March 21.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Thanks,

Lindsay Delaney (she|her|hers)
Bilingual Youth Services Librarian | Bibliotecaria Bilingüe para Niños y Jóvenes
Tigard Public Library<https://www.tigard-or.gov/library.php> | Biblioteca Pública de Tigard<https://www.wccls.org/es>
503-718-2655 | lindsayd at tigard-or.gov<mailto:lindsayd at tigard-or.gov>
📚 What am I currently reading & recommending?<https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/user_profile/1352400091>
📚 ­¿Qué estoy leyendo y recomendiendo actualmente?<https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/user_profile/1352400091>
Work week: Wednesday-Saturday

It’s Up to Us – Wear a Mask, Please<https://www.tigard-or.gov/corona/>

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules “City General Records Retention Schedule.”