[Reforma_or] Familia Fund Deadline Extended to March 15, 2021

Eduardo Arizaga eduardoa at multco.us
Wed Mar 10 15:08:55 PST 2021

Hi,

I wanted to bring to your attention that the REFORMA Familia Fund is still
accepting applicants to support membership for REFORMA members who have
been impacted by the COVID pandemic. * The deadline for applying is Monday,
March 15.*  All information shared by interested parties is private.

See the message below for links to the REFORMA website where additional
information, including links to the web application are available.

If you have any questions about the form, please let me know.

________

The REFORMA Familia Fund  will cover membership renewals for REFORMA
personal members who have been recently unemployed, furloughed, laid off,
or are experiencing financial hardship as a result of COVID 19 during the
2020 calendar year and have been active REFORMA members. This application
process will end on December 31, 2020 or earlier, depending on the funds
available. Depending on the need and the funds available, this program may
extend into 2021. Additionally, REFORMA will also be fundraising for the
fund and encouraging members who would like to help provide support for
those in need to contribute.

Interested members can apply or donate at www.reforma.org/familiafund.

We want to ensure that the REFORMA family stays strong and that we support
one another in any way we can.

If you have any questions about this REFORMA initiative either from a donor
or an applicant's perspective please contact: membership at reforma.org
*Eduardo Arizaga*
*Library Administrator*
Albina Library