[Reforma_or] Storytellers recommendations for Noche de Cuentos

Lucy Iraola lucyi at multco.us
Thu May 13 08:15:27 PDT 2021

Hello all,

I'm reaching out to see if anyone has any recommendations for great LatinX
storytellers. If you heard or know someone who's a great storyteller, could
you please let me know?

I've already communicated with Carmen Tafolla and Eduardo Isaza and we're
still working out the details for them to be presenters. Also, maybe Lucía
González could present but I still need to confirm her availability.

Thanks so much.

Lucy

--

Lucy J. Iraola, MLIS
*Every Child A Reader* Program Coordinator

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an
inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny.
Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."    ~~Martin Luther
King Jr.~~