[Reforma_or] Job opportunity: Cornelius Library hiring part-time aide/Cornelius, OR/ Nov. 4 deadline

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Fri Oct 22 16:05:53 PDT 2021

Hello all!

The moment you have all been waiting for: The Cornelius Public Library is hiring for a Part Time Library Aide! Join our enthusiastic library team, with flexible schedules, independent work opportunities, and get to know our friendly patrons!

This position provides high customer service, clerical and computer support. This is a minimal part time position, working weekends and/or evenings as required, starting pay begins at $14.62 per hour. English/Spanish bilingual skills are desirable, but not required.

How to Apply: Submit a completed application and cover letter in an email to: recruitment at corneliusor.gov<mailto:recruitment at corneliusor.gov>  or deliver to Cornelius City Hall, 1355 N Barlow St. Cornelius, OR 97113.
Incomplete applications or those missing a cover letter will not be considered. Closing date is Thursday, November 4 at 4pm.

Application and additional details can be found on our city webpage: https://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/hr/page/library-aide

Are you ready to form a part of our happy, busy library team?

Maria Aguilar
Youth Services and Outreach Librarian
Cornelius Public Library| City of Cornelius
Mariaa at wccls.org<mailto:Mariaa at wccls.org> | http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/library<https://exchange.wccls.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=jaLjdgaI7IH3YIi0tsnzDc-ITXTXpYO1xWRQaiddisir3y4HmMnWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ci.cornelius.or.us%2flibrary>
503-357-4093 (Library) | 503-992-5384 (Direct)
Follow us on Twitter @CORLibrary<https://twitter.com/CORLibrary?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor> and FB<https://www.facebook.com/CorneliusPublicLibrary/>/IG<https://www.instagram.com/corneliuspubliclibrary/> @CorneliusPublicLibrary
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<https://exchange.wccls.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=teRysXuFsxLuHULN0cHGKaZGo4PlzBLFpvA2kGfnKdyr3y4HmMnWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wccls.org%2f>