[Reforma_or] Reforma OR donation to RNC VII?

Bobbye Hernandez bobbyehernandez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 14:03:03 PDT 2021

Hi Oregon Reformistas,

At our last quarterly meeting we discussed the possibility of making a
donation to the RNC VII. For context, the donations committee of RNC VII
has asked all Reforma chapters if they will/can make a donation to the
upcoming conference. We had a small group of attendees and didn't want to
make any major decisions without more input from the group at large so here
is what we discussed:

As a group we talked about whether we had enough money in our account to
make a monetary donation - which we do. And we discussed that if we do make
a monetary donation that it would be between $50 - $100.

We also discussed if we even need to make a monetary  donation since our
chapter is heavily engaged in working on this particular conference.

I have created a survey to gauge interest on if we should make such a
donation, please fill it out and let me know how you feel.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2P8P9VB

Thanks!
Bobbye Hernandez
Reforma OR co-chair