[Reforma_or] Tigard Public Library Paid Teen Internship Opportunity

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Fri Apr 22 16:35:46 PDT 2022

Hi WCCLS colleagues!

The Youth Services team here at the Tigard Public Library is thrilled that we’ll get to work with a teen intern this summer! We’re looking for a rising junior, senior, or college freshman between 16 and 19-years-old. Our goal with this position is to find someone engaged, curious, and excited to share their ideas. This intern will work closely with the Youth Services team, learning a variety of tasks and assisting with programs, readers advisory, and collections. They will also design and complete a connected learning project that aligns with the library’s priority to help support and build an inclusive and equitable community.

The person in this position will work 20 hours a week for 10 weeks between mid-June and the end of August and will be paid $19.32 an hour..

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityoftigard/jobs/3513497/intern-i-library?keywords=library%20intern&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

This posting will be open until the end of the day Sunday, May 8th, 2022
If you have additional questions, please reach out. Please feel free to forward this information on if you know someone who may be interested!
Best,
Lisa

Lisa N Elliott
Young Adult Librarian
Tigard Public Library
(503) 718-2654
lisae at tigard-or.gov<mailto:lisae at tigard-or.gov>
she|her|hers

Work Schedule
Tuesdays-Saturdays

[cid:image001.png at 01D850EE.58F1F4C0]

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules “City General Records Retention Schedule.”