[Reforma_or] Job Announcement: Part-time (Adjunct) Reference Librarian Position

COX Jennifer * SLO Jennifer.COX at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Dec 7 18:10:19 PST 2022

Part-time librarians are adjunct faculty whose duties include reference service, information literacy instruction, assessment, faculty outreach, and collection development. Depending on training and experience, additional responsibilities in circulation, cataloging, digital asset management, or library archives may be assigned. Part-time librarians will normally have a regular schedule each term (except summer term) of 6-12 hours a week(up to 20 hours) and may also be asked to fill call-in shifts. The position reports to the Dean, Library & Learning Resources and works closely with the reference and instruction faculty group to ensure a high-quality educational experience for Chemeketa's students at all locations and across all modes of instruction. Preference will be given to candidates who can work at both Chemeketa libraries (Salem campus & Yamhill Valley campus).

Chemeketa is a proud Hispanic-Serving Institution that aspires to be an inclusive environment where we honor and value the unique contributions of our diverse students, employees, and community. We seek to foster cultural competence and pursue equitable solutions that support all students in achieving their educational goals. If you are interested in joining the work of the college to pursue a supportive and inclusive culture, we encourage you to apply.

Application Link: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/chemeketacc/jobs/3692754/part-time-librarian?page=2&pagetype=transferJobs

Apply by December 29, 2022
Sincerely,

Jennifer Cox, MLIS (she/her)
Virtual Reference Coordinator, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-600-4992
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image001.png at 01D90A67.29879180]