[Reforma_or] Library Supervisor Job Announcement

Courtney Gill Courtney.Gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Thu Dec 22 12:42:39 PST 2022

Hello!

Hillsboro Public Library is seeking two Library Supervisors for our Connect team. As a member of the library's Connect supervisory team, you will help foster exceptional patron experiences by connecting the Hillsboro community to dedicated and passionate staff. You will oversee daily operations at one of our two locations, helping to cultivate a service culture that works to break down barriers to accessing library services. As one of the busiest library systems in Oregon, we are looking for someone who is eager to serve the community and enjoys a busy and not-always-quiet environment. This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to grow their supervisory and leadership skills!

Job posting - https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/3832379/library-supervisor-connect?page=1&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

These positions are open until filled. First review of applications will be January 3, 2023. Please reach out if you have any questions!

Courtney Gill | Library Supervisor - Recruitment & Pathways
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503 615-6506 | email courtney.gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:courtney.gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor> and Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary/>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<https://webmail.ci.hillsboro.or.us/owa/redir.aspx?C=41534542f3c74aabb123ffc45df61486&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wccls.org%2f>