[Reforma_or] Open Bilingual (Spanish/English) Youth Services Librarian position at Tigard Library

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Tue Mar 1 11:27:18 PST 2022

Hi Everyone,

The Youth Services team here at the Tigard Public Library is looking our next Bilingual (Spanish/English) Youth Services Librarian who will use creativity, language skills, and cultural knowledge to expand our connection with and support of Tigard’s Spanish speaking youth and families.

The person in this position will provide collaborative community outreach, responsive program planning and hosting, excellent customer service, and equity minded collection development. This position is 32 hours per week (.8 FTE) and requires some regular evening and weekend shifts.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityoftigard/jobs/3441974/bilingual-spanish-english-youth-services-librarian

This posting will be open until the end of the day Sunday, March 13th, 2022

If you have additional questions, please reach out. Please feel free to forward this information on if you know someone who may be interested!
Thanks!

Kari Kunst

Kari Kunst
Youth Services Supervisor
Tigard Public Library
(503) 718-2503
They/them
Typical Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday

[signiture picture]

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules “City General Records Retention Schedule.”