[Reforma_or] EDI Antiracism Podcast 1st episode

Marci Jenkins Marci.Jenkins at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Thu Mar 31 00:33:23 PDT 2022

Hello colleagues and friends

Some of you already know I will be leaving librarianship today 03/31/2022 to embrace a new position and career path. Before I leave, I would like to share my most recent podcast interview with you  to highlight the AMAZING work that the Oregon Library Association's EDI Antiracism Committee is doing. I would like to recognize their effort, hard work and honor their volunteerism and dedication. Please listen, provide feedback or just send some words of encouragement to the committee.

 The OLA EDI Antiracism Committee's email is:
edicommittee at olaweb.org

Enjoy the podcast at:
https://www.buzzsprout.com/1948067/10342844

All  the very best!