[Reforma_or] 2023 REFORMA Institute

Star Khan skhan at lincolncity.org
Mon Apr 3 11:12:17 PDT 2023

Hola REFORMistas,

Registration is now open for the 2023 REFORMA Insitute!  The institute will take place on Thursday, June 22nd at 8 am CST at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, IL. For the first time ever, we are able to offer the Institute both in-person and virtually!

The tentative schedule and registration info can be found here:

https://www.reformaconference.org/institute-2023

Please note that in-person attendance is limited to 50 people so make sure to register soon as spots fill up quickly.  We hope to see you there!

If you have any questions please contact Abby or I at rncinfo at reforma.org<mailto:rncinfo at reforma.org>.

Nos vemos en Chicago!

[dwsquare2]

Star Khan
Outreach Services Coordinator- Coordinadora de Servicios de Alcance
President, Oregon Library Association<https://www.olaweb.org/>
Past President REFORMA Oregon<https://reformaoregon.weebly.com/> 2019-2020
Pronouns: She/Her/Ella
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101 Ste 201  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996-1255
E: skhan at lincolncity.org<mailto:skhan at lincolncity.org>  | W: driftwoodlib.org

Un idioma distinto es una visión diferente de la vida.
A different language is a different version of life  ~ Federico Fellini