[Reforma_or] Job Posting at Newberg Public Library

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Thu Apr 13 15:08:01 PDT 2023

Newberg Public Library is hiring - come join our amazing team! This position is a great fit for someone committed to connecting the community with library services. This position is primarily responsible for providing reference or information services to library patrons. It is secondarily responsible for assisting librarians plan, promote, and or participate in programs in the library or out in the community. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are required. Spanish language skills preferred.

Follow this link to apply:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/newbergoregon/jobs/3997309/part-time-library-assistant-ii-reference-and-outreach-services-30-hours-week?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Kristen Curé
REFORMA Oregon Secretary
Latino Liaison Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library
541.726.2232
wheremindsgrow.org

I typically respond to emails between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.
If you have not heard back from me in three working days, please feel free to reach out.

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I'll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html