[Reforma_or] Salem Public Library Position Posting Request

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Wed Apr 19 14:31:54 PDT 2023

Please see the attached job posting for Salem Public Library.

Respectfully submitted,
Kristen

Kristen Curé
REFORMA OR Secretary
OLA EDA Antiracism Committee
Latino Liaison Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library
541.726.2232
wheremindsgrow.org

I typically respond to emails between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.
If you have not heard back from me in three working days, please feel free to reach out.

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I'll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html