[Reforma_or] Save the Date: REFORMA Oregon February 25

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Sat Jan 21 10:22:19 PST 2023

Good day,

Save the date: REFORMA Oregon will be meeting virtually on Saturday, February 25th, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.

Haven't joined yet? Come see what REFORMA is all about!

If your library serves the Latino/a/x and Spanish-speaking communities, you belong here! Advocates and supporters who are not Latino/a/x or do not speak Spanish are welcome and encouraged to join as this division is focused on library services. This is a great way to support your Latino/a/x colleagues and community members.

You can review the minutes from the December meeting here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eW314wUQ_n3acbhozYXso0Kgxkxu0cNwVPOWjRjT8_E/edit?usp=sharing

Respectfully,
Kristen

Kristen Curé
REFORMA Oregon Secretary
OLA EDI Anti Racism Committee member

Latino Liaison Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library
225 5th St.
Springfield, OR 97477
(541) 726-2232 / Relay: 711
kcure at springfield-or.gov<mailto:kcure at springfield-or.gov>
wheremindsgrow.org<http://wheremindsgrow.org/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D92D82.35990740]

I typically respond to emails between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.
If you have not heard back from me in three working days, please feel free to reach out.

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I'll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html