[Reforma_or] Tigard Public Library seeks Youth Services Supervisor

Mayra Guerra guerre.m at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:56:15 PDT 2023

It’s time for us to start the search for a Youth Services Supervisor.

Tigard Public Library is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable
supervisor to lead our incredible Youth Services team. Our ideal candidate
is rich with emotional intelligence, attentive to detail, works with a
spirit of inclusive collaboration, and is dedicated to supporting kids,
teens, and families through excellent library services.

Our Youth Services Supervisor provides supervision and support to a
five-person team and is in a leadership position with the opportunity to
have vision and think strategically about community needs while also
providing direct services to families in Tigard.

For complete details, please visit our website
<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityoftigard/jobs/3963467/youth-services-supervisor?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>
.

This position posting will close at the end of the day on *Sunday, April 9*.

Warmly,

*Mayra Guerra (she/ella) | Bilingual Adult Services Librarian*

Tigard Public Library

503.718.2520

Schedule: Sunday-Thursday

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are
subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to
another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records
Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the
Oregon Administrative Rules “City General Records Retention Schedule.”