[Reforma_or] Apoyo Para Quienes Apoyan

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Sat May 13 12:19:37 PDT 2023

Apoyo Para Quienes Apoyan is a support group for self-identified Latinx providers in Oregon, held on the last Friday of the month. This is a great opportunity to connect, converse, share, and feel supported by others who understand the lived experience of being Latinx.

Please contact Evelin Damian Ramirez programs at sass-lane.org  if you are interested in participating, the group is confidential and we chat about what is going on with us personally and professionally. It is also a space to get support with navigating work dynamics related to identity, race and ethnicity.

Kristen Curé

REFORMA Oregon Secretary

Latino Liaison Librarian

Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library

541.726.2232

wheremindsgrow.org

I typically respond to emails between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.

If you have not heard back from me in three working days, please feel free to reach out.

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I’ll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City’s accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html