[Reforma_or] Library Manager Recruitment

Donald P. Allgeier dallgeie at co.tillamook.or.us
Fri Apr 12 15:17:09 PDT 2024

Hello,

The Tillamook County Library's main branch manager is retiring. We are hiring for someone to come work with our great little management team. This position over sees the main library in Tillamook, OR and the eight staff members that make it a special place. If you enjoy working with people and building library services, this might be the right job for you. Please consider joining our team. More details can be found at the job listing: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/tillamookor/jobs/4458413/library-manager. If you are interested and have questions about the job, I'm always glad to connect and discuss.

Thanks,

Don