[Reforma_or] Join Our Team at Hillsboro Public Library - Shute Park!

Courtney Gill Courtney.Gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Tue Feb 6 16:07:10 PST 2024

Hello!

Hillsboro Public Library is thrilled to announce the launch of our Library Supervisor recruitment for the Shute Park Library location. We are seeking two individuals who are eager to serve the community and grow their leadership skills. As a Shute Park Library Supervisor, you'll be part of our dynamic "Connect" team, serving the diverse population of Hillsboro. With an average of 180,000 visitors annually, Shute Park Library offers an exciting environment for personal and professional growth.

What You'll Do:

  *   Lead and mentor a team of dedicated staff, interns, and volunteers.
  *   Manage daily operations and plan future initiatives at Shute Park Branch.
  *   Develop culturally competent library services to meet the needs of our diverse community.
  *   Provide training and support to empower staff in delivering exceptional customer service.
  *   Collaborate with City colleagues and social service organizations to enhance community access to library resources.

Join us in enriching lives through knowledge and community engagement. Apply now to be a part of our dynamic team!

Link to apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/4366308/library-supervisor?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/4366308/library-supervisor?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs__;!!NSGROpV1gvvoWQ!aMj2g5MavWd9bUdPrzV2MVyqfrParBtSyH_xZxEL32X5fiX4Ic7Vim_z2oR23sWZ6DMKbi0ydMyY1XGZrL8iLZNd4sncvAO6C3d2SC99l-AXluTKSaw$>

Courtney Gill | she/her<https://pronouns.org/> | Library Supervisor
City of Hillsboro | Hillsboro Public Library
503-615-6506 (office) | 503-403-8752 (cell)
Hillsboro-Oregon.gov<http://hillsboro-oregon.gov/> | Engage with Us<https://engage.hillsboro-oregon.gov/> | Social Media<https://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/our-city/news-announcements/social-media-feeds-videos>
A member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services | WCCLS<http://www.wccls.org/>