[Revenews] Oregon Electronic Filing and October 15th

RUTH Mark K Mark.K.Ruth at state.or.us
Fri Oct 10 15:18:10 PDT 2008

Good afternoon,
With October 15th just around the corner, we thought we would share some
electronic filing counts from the current season with you. Our volume
exceeded 1,000,000 e-filed returns on April 15th. As of today, our
volume received is at 1,074,673 e-filed personal income tax returns.
That puts us  11.1% ahead of the volume received by this date last
season. Our extension date volume last year was just over 9,000 returns.

Thank you for your efforts in making this a good season. If you do have
end of season Oregon e-file questions, please direct them to our e-mail
box: electronic.filing at state.or.us
Thank you
Mark K. Ruth
Personal Tax and Compliance Division