[Revenews] Corporation form Instructions - Update

FARR David david.farr at state.or.us
Fri Apr 9 15:13:26 PDT 2010

Hello from Oregon,

Based on Preparer feedback we are now providing the  2009  Corporation
instructions in booklet-style PDF for forms:

*
	20 (150-102-020)
*
	20-I (150-102-021)
*
	20-S (150-102-025)
*
	20-INS (150-102-129), and
*
	Schedule AP-Apportionment (150-102-171)

They are located on our "Corporation Tax Forms and Instructions" page
www.oregon.gov/DOR/BUS/forms-corporation.shtml#2009_Tax_Year
<http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/BUS/forms-corporation.shtml#2009_Tax_Year>

 We will also continue to offer the [Form (with text links to web
instructions) ] as they are still official and accurate for Preparer
use.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Thanks,

David Farr
Corporation Forms & Systems Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue