[Revenews] PayrollTax News: Class Announcement

TAVARES Cathleen M cathleen.m.tavares at state.or.us
Thu Jul 1 09:01:23 PDT 2010

Payroll Tax News July, 2010
Class Announcement

I. Upcoming Workshop:
"Business Entities and Tax Ramifications"

"What is an S-Corp. and how is it different from a Partnership?"
"How are LLC's taxed?"
"What are my state tax obligations as a sole proprietor?"
"Which business entity is best for me?"

Learn all these things and more during this free workshop being held on
Thurs, July 15th at Lane Community College, Small Business Development
Center.

Location:  1455 Willamette St Suite 117
                  Eugene OR. ***(next to the Eugene Chamber of Commerce)

Time:        1:00pm-3:00pm

Even if you have an established business, it is important to understand
your state income and payroll tax obligations,
For more information and to register, please contact the Business Center
at (541) 491-7658

The Payrolltax-News e-mail list provides employers with complete and
up-to-date payroll tax information. Employers can self-subscribe here
<blocked::http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/mailman/listinfo/payrolltax-n
ews> . Representatives in the Business Division will send information to
employers through this list. Employers can request additional
information by e-mailing payroll.help.dor at state.or.us
<blocked::mailto:payroll.help.dor at state.or.us> .

As a standard practice, e-mail sent from the department will be in text
form only. Department of Revenue will not open attachments.

Questions about list content and subscription problems should be
directed to the list owner:

Cathy Tavares
Oregon Dept of Revenue
Cathleen.M.Tavares at state.or.us