[Revenews] Oregon W-2 efiling due date approaching

MACK Deanna D deanna.d.mack at state.or.us
Wed May 30 10:53:54 PDT 2012

IMPORTANT INFO RE: Electronically filing 2011 forms W-2

For all those that have already submitted your 2011 W-2s using iWire or iWire Direct, we thank you. We have had thousands of W-2s filed electronically with us so far this year.

For those that haven't submitted your 2011 W-2s quite yet, don't forget the DUE DATE is this Thursday, May 31st. For information on electronically filing using iWire or iWire Direct, visit our website at http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/BUS/iwire-income-wage-information-return-eservices.shtml.

If you have questions, please contact us at 503-945-8127 or iwire.dor at state.or.us<mailto:iwire.dor at state.or.us>.

Deanna Mack
Withholding and Payroll Tax Section
Policy and Legislative Coordinator
Data Classification: Level CL2-Limited

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD3E52.6B78ED60]

Want the latest info regarding payroll issues? Self-subscribe to "Payrolltax-News" to find out all of the latest payroll tax information such as rate changes, legislative issues and new laws, and return processing questions. By signing up, you will receive an email with the latest info. Employers and other interested individuals can self-subscribe to the list by following this link: www.oregon.gov/DOR/BUS/payrolltaxnews.shtml<http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/BUS/payrolltaxnews.shtml>