[Revenews] Another tax credit auction is coming

BALL Shannon shannon.ball at state.or.us
Thu Sep 6 15:09:51 PDT 2012

Another tax credit auction is coming!

The Oregon Department of Revenue, in conjunction with the Oregon Film and Video Office, will be auctioning 662 income tax credit certificates, worth $500 each.  The sale of the tax credits will benefit the Oregon Production Investment Fund (OPIF).  The minimum bid is $475 per certificate.  The on-line auction begins on Monday September 17, 2012 and ends Wednesday September 19, 2012 at 5pm.

We would appreciate you getting the word out to any of your clients that may be interested.  To find out more information, go to our website at:

 http://cms.oregon.gov/dor/PERTAX/Pages/credit-auction-info.aspx

Shannon Ball
Personal Income Tax Policy
Oregon Department of Revenue