[Revenews] Online service down for maintenance

BALL Shannon shannon.ball at state.or.us
Mon Jun 17 09:45:52 PDT 2013

Online Services will be Down for Maintenance

Due to required maintenance on our application servers, our online services will be down between 5 p.m. Friday, June 21 and 6 a.m. Monday, June 24. All of our web applications and secure content will be unavailable during the maintenance.

That includes:
*

Where's My Refund?
*       Online payment processing.
*       Setting up payment plans.
*       Viewing account balances.
*       Creating online accounts.
We appreciate your visit and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We strive to have our online services available anytime day or night and this maintenance will help us continue to do so.

You can access the affected services until 5 p.m. Friday, June 21. They should be available again after 6 a.m. on Monday, June 24.

Our informational content, along with forms and instructions are still available during the maintenance.