[Revenews] Another tax credit auction is coming

BALL Shannon shannon.ball at state.or.us
Mon Aug 19 09:58:28 PDT 2013

Another tax credit auction is coming!

The Oregon Department of Revenue, in conjunction with the Oregon Department of Energy, will be auctioning 3,000 income tax credit certificates, worth $500 each.  The sale of the tax credits will benefit the Oregon Renewable Energy Development Fund.  The minimum bid is $475 per certificate.  The on-line auction begins at 9am on Monday August 26, 2013 and ends Wednesday September 4, 2013 at 5pm.

We would appreciate you getting the word out to any of your clients that may be interested.  To find out more information, visit our website at:

http://www.oregon.gov/dor/PERTAX/Pages/credit-auction-info.aspx

Shannon Ball, Personal Income Tax Policy Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue