[Revenews] Last credit auction of 2013 begins Today!

BALL Shannon shannon.ball at state.or.us
Mon Nov 18 07:49:56 PST 2013

The last credit auction for 2013 begins Today at 9am!

The Oregon Department of Revenue, in conjunction with the Department of Energy, will be auctioning 6,000 income tax credit certificates, worth $500 each for a total of $3 million dollars.  The sale of the tax credits will benefit the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Fund.  The minimum bid is $475 per certificate.  The on-line auction will be held today, Monday, November 18, 2013 at 9am and ends Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at 5pm.

We would appreciate you getting the word out to any of your clients that may be interested.  To find out more information, go to our website at:

http://www.oregon.gov/dor/PERTAX/Pages/credit-auction-info.aspx