[Revenews] New Look for Tax Form Libraries

BALL Shannon * DOR Shannon.BALL at oregon.gov
Tue Feb 18 08:28:55 PST 2014

Tax Professionals,

On February 18 the Department of Revenue will rollout a new look for the tax form libraries found on our website. While these libraries will look slightly different, rest assured that all of the information you're accustomed to accessing on our site will be included.
This new look is designed to increase customer usability and improve mobile browsing. One feature of the design is a new collapsed view for past tax years. It will be easy to access a past tax year forms by simply clicking on the plus (+) next to the tax year name.
We hope that you find the new design streamlined and user friendly.
Many thanks,

Amy Velez
Webmaster, Department of Revenue
503-945-8563 | amy.velez at oregon.gov<mailto:amy.velez at oregon.gov>