[Revenews] Another tax credit auction

BALL Shannon * DOR Shannon.BALL at oregon.gov
Tue Jul 1 08:09:18 PDT 2014

Another tax credit auction begins Wednesday July 9th!

The Oregon Department of Revenue, in conjunction with the Oregon Film and Video Office, will be auctioning 20,000 income tax credit certificates, worth $500 each for a total of $10 million dollars.  The sale of the tax credits will benefit the Oregon Production Investment Fund (OPIF).  The minimum bid is $475 per certificate.  The on-line auction will be held Wednesday, July 9, 2014 and ends Friday July 18, 2014.

We would appreciate you getting the word out to any of your clients that may be interested.  To find out more information, go to our website at:

http://www.oregon.gov/dor/PERTAX/Pages/credit-auction-info.aspx