[Revenews] UPDATE: Tax Professional Liaison Meeting

SAKOFF Sophia * DOR Sophia.SAKOFF at oregon.gov
Wed Apr 22 16:04:58 PDT 2015

Greetings Tax Professionals!

Now that the bulk of the filing season is behind us, it's time to talk about our liaison meetings. The first meeting for 2015 will be held on May 29, 2015 from 9:00-11:00 at the Revenue Building in the Fishbowl Meeting Room. Please note that this date is different than our regular 4th Friday. I changed the date to accommodate people who might be away for the long Memorial Day weekend. The meeting agenda can be found at http://www.oregon.gov/dor/TAXPRO/Pages/minutes.aspx.

Please share this information with your respective groups and peers.

I hope you had a smooth and successful filing season, and I look forward to seeing you on May 29th.

Sophia Sakoff
Senior Tax & Policy Auditor
Oregon Department of Revenue
M-F 7:30-4:00