[Revenews] Combined Notice to Interest Parties of Department of Revenue temporary rules

WILLIAMS Lois J * DOR Lois.J.WILLIAMS at oregon.gov
Wed Dec 16 15:44:05 PST 2015

Please see attachment for information related to the Department of Revenue's recently adopted temporary administrative rules for the personal income tax and marijuana tax programs. The temporary rules are available on the Department of Revenue's website at:  http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/about/Pages/rules.aspx. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the temporary rules.

Please forward as you deem appropriate. Thank you.

To receive periodic notifications of items of general interest to tax practitioners and taxpayers related to the Personal Income Tax program and the Corporate Income and Excise Tax programs among other tax programs, self-subscribe to our Revenews listserve. Follow this link to subscribe: http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/mailman/listinfo/revenews

Lois Williams, Agency Rules Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Lois.J.Williams at oregon.gov<mailto:Lois.J.Williams at oregon.gov>
503-945-8029
971-301-1155 (cell)

******CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE******
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply email, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Lois.J.Williams at oregon.gov
503-945-8029
971-301-1155 (cell)