[Revenews] Tax Professional Liaison Meeting October 28th

SAKOFF Sophia * DOR Sophia.SAKOFF at oregon.gov
Thu Oct 20 14:02:22 PDT 2016

Here's your friendly reminder that the next DOR Tax Professional Liaison Meeting will be Friday, October 28, 2016. I'm excited to share that Andrea Hawkes-Camardese will be joining us from the Oregon Employment Department to talk about OTTER. If you submit Oregon Combined Payroll Tax reports, you'll want to be sure to attend!

For a copy of the full agenda, which includes the meeting time and location,  please visit http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/programs/taxpro/Documents/tax-practitioner-meeting-agenda.pdf.

Remember, there is no registration required to attend, but seating is limited. Please arrive by 9:00 to ensure you get a good seat.

I look forward to seeing you on the 28th.

Sophia Sakoff
Forms and Publications Coordinator
Senior Tax Auditor
Oregon Department of Revenue
sophia.sakoff at oregon.gov<mailto:Sophia.sakoff at oregon.gov>

Advice contained in this e-mail is issued under the authority of ORS 305.110, which requires the department to construe the tax laws of this State on request. The opinion expressed in this e-mail does not bind the department or the requestor to the statement of facts or opinion expressed.