[Revenews] Tax assistance for corporate taxes

LOLLEY Katie M * DOR Katie.M.Lolley at oregon.gov
Tue Feb 6 10:49:47 PST 2018

The Oregon Department of Revenue has a new way for corporation customers and their representatives to contact us. We'd like to give some guidance on the best way to get in touch with us when you have a question that relates to corporate tax law or your corporate tax account.

Questions relating to tax laws and rules, and how they may apply to a specific situation are best directed to our email box at corp.help.dor at oregon.gov<mailto:corp.help.dor at oregon.gov>. This email box is monitored daily by tax auditors who will research your question before contacting you with a response.

Questions related to corporate tax accounts, such as payment status or explaining a notice you received, are best directed to a new dedicated phone line for corporation customers and their representatives. Please call 503-947-0355 to contact the department for this type of inquiry. You can use this number for any type of corporate tax inquiry, however those that require further knowledge will be passed to the appropriate person who will research your issue before responding.

Our goal for response time, on calls that require research, is one business day. In most cases we are able to respond the same business day as your request. In limited situations, where extensive research may be needed, we will contact you and provide a time estimate for final resolution.

As a reminder this new dedicated phone line is only for C or S Corporation customers and their representatives to contact the department for questions relating to corporate income and excise tax. Questions relating to collections (503-945-8100) or other tax programs such as partnership, composite, and pass-through withholding, (503-378-4988) should be directed to these numbers for fastest service.

Finally, we want your feedback on your service experience. The link to our customer service survey is: https://oregondas.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=M4GAQA&unit=BUSCorpTaxPrac

Questions C and S Corporation taxes
Email: corp.help.dor at oregon.gov<mailto:corp.help.dor at oregon.gov>
Phone: 503-947-0355
Collections: 503-945-8100

Questions Partnership, Composite, Pass-through Withholding and other tax programs
Email: questions.dor at oregon.gov<mailto:questions.dor at oregon.gov>
Phone: 503-378-4988