[Revenews] Reminder - Tax Professional Liaison Meeting Friday 12/7

SAKOFF Sophia * DOR Sophia.SAKOFF at oregon.gov
Mon Dec 3 08:58:57 PST 2018

The final Tax Professional Liaison Meeting of 2018 will be held this Friday, December 7th, from 9:00-12:00. Please note that this meeting is scheduled for three hours instead of the regular two to allow time for the full agenda, which is available on our website<https://www.oregon.gov/DOR/programs/taxpro/Pages/meetings.aspx>.

I look forward to seeing you on Friday.

Sophia Sakoff
Forms and Publications Coordinator
Senior Tax Auditor
Oregon Department of Revenue
sophia.sakoff at oregon.gov<mailto:Sophia.sakoff at oregon.gov>

We value your opinion and would like feedback on your experience with us. Please take our survey at:
https://oregondas.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=M4GAQA&unit=PTACPSU<https://oregondas.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=M4GAQA&unit=PTACColl>