[Revenews] Updated FAQ's

BALL Shannon * DOR Shannon.BALL at oregon.gov
Fri Mar 27 16:59:11 PDT 2020

After the Director's Order (Order 2020-01<https://www.oregon.gov/dor/Documents/Revenue-Directors-Order-20-01.pdf>) was announced, the department posted FAQ's on our COVID-19 tax relief webpage ( https://www.oregon.gov/dor/Pages/COVID19.aspx). The department continues to add to the list of FAQ's so please check back to the website often.

The department is also in the process of updating the tax instructions to match the Director's Order, they should be available on our website soon.  The top of the instructions will have a banner stating they were updated, similar to the image below:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D60459.09500D50]