[Revenews] Dept. of Revenue – Extension of Administrative Rulemaking Activity

MCCANN Katelyn * DOR Katelyn.McCann at oregon.gov
Tue Jun 23 15:57:05 PDT 2020

The Department of Revenue intends to adopt administrative rules relating to the Corporate Activity Tax

A public hearing was held on Tuesday, June 23, 2020.  However, we are extending the time for which we will accept public comment on proposed rule changes to July 14, 2020:

  *   150-317-1160; Farmer’s Sales to Agricultural Cooperatives

You may send comments to the Rules Coordinator by e-mail or fax until July 14, 2020 at 5:00 pm.  Comments received after 5:00 pm that day will not be considered.

The proposed rules are posted on the department's website at http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/about/Pages/rules.aspx.

Katie McCann
Administrative Rules Coordinator
Director's Office