[SJUG] December SJUG presentation
Harris Mark R
Mark.R.Harris at doc.state.or.us
Wed Oct 3 12:46:50 PDT 2007
I am scheduled to present at the December user group meeting. I would
like to tailor the presentation as much as possible to keep the
discussion as interesting to the group as possible. The proposed topic
is "Introduction to Generics". I would like to get some feedback on the
1. How solid do you feel about your knowledge of generics is?
2. What release of Java are you currently using?
3. How do you generally loop through a collection? (iterator,
"for-each", index based loop?)
4. Have you used generics beyond iterating through a loop? If yes, how?
5. Is there something in particular you would like covered in the
R. Mark Harris
Information Systems and Services Division
Oregon Dept. of Corrections
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SalemJavaUG