[SE-Dir] OSL&P: New Position Open at OSL&P

ALLRAN Laura Laura.Allran at ode.state.or.us
Thu Jul 1 16:24:42 PDT 2010

TO:       All District and ESD Special Education Directors

The message below is being sent to you on behalf of:

Nancy Latini, PhD
Assistant Superintendent
Student Learning & Partnerships
July 1, 2010

RE:  Position Opened at the Office of Student Learning and Partnerships

As many of you know, Eric Richards is leaving ODE and taking a position at Salem Keizer SD.  Please know that the Office of Student Learning & Partnerships will have a transition plan to accommodate your needs for the next few weeks and until such time as our replacement comes on board.  In the meantime, please connect with your county contact who will be able to assist you.  And of course, you can contact me at anytime if there is additional information you might need.

A position for a director/manager for our office will be posted on the ODE website in a week or so. The new position will focus on program development and be an exciting opportunity.  (Yes, our new reorganization plan will be posted soon as well.) Please look at it once it is posted and if you know anyone who might qualify and have an interest in the position, share the posting with that person.

Thanks for all you do and keep doing every day!  If you have immediate concerns, do not hesitate to connect with me. Hope your summer is good to you!!!

Nancy Latini, PhD
Assistant Superintendent
Oregon Department of Education
Student Learning & Partnerships
503-947-5702
nancy.latini at state.or.us<mailto:nancy.latini at state.or.us>

If you have any difficulty viewing this e-mail, please contact Laura Allran at laura.allran at state.or.us<mailto:laura.allran at state.or.us>  or 503-947-5674.

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.

the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments.