[SE-Dir] OSL&P: Response to Intervention and Timely Decision Making

ALLRAN Laura laura.allran at state.or.us
Fri Feb 18 08:54:38 PST 2011

TO:       All District and ESD Special Education Directors

The message below is being sent to you on behalf of:

Nancy Latini, PhD
Assistant Superintendent
Student Learning & Partnerships
February 18, 2011

RE:  Response to Intervention and Timely Decision Making

The attached letter was sent to me as the state special education director regarding timely decision making while employing  Response to Intervention.  It is important for all of us to remember our obligations relative to child find and eligibility determinations.  While Oregon has not had any complaints in this area, I want to be sure all of you have seen this memo.  Thanks much.

If you have any difficulty viewing this document, please contact Laura Allran at laura.allran at state.or.us<mailto:laura.allran at state.or.us>  or 503-947-5674.

Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.