[SE-Dir] 2011-12 NASDSE Professional Development Series

SANDBERG Ruby ruby.sandberg at state.or.us
Tue Oct 25 13:17:15 PDT 2011

TO:       All District and ESD Special Education Directors

The message below is being forwarded to you on behalf of:

Nancy Latini, PhD
Assistant Superintendent
Student Learning & Partnerships
October 25, 2011

RE:  2011-12 NASDSE Professional Development Series

We realize that the NASDSE broadcast is scheduled for tomorrow, Oct. 26th, 2011.  Unfortunately, we have not received the link and password from NASDSE as of this communication. The broadcasts are available 24/7, so as soon as we receive the information, we will forward it to you immediately.  We apologize for this delay.  Should you require further assistance or information, please contact Stella Brown at 503.947.5643, or by email at stella.brown at state.or.us<mailto:stella.brown at state.or.us>.

Ruby Sandberg, Executive Assistant to
Nancy Latini, Assistant Superintendent
Office of Student Learning & Partnerships
Oregon Department of Education
503-947-5738   FAX: 503-378-5156
ruby.sandberg at state.or.us