[Self-Management_OR] info request for program coordinators

Chisholm Laura F laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us
Tue Sep 16 07:26:21 PDT 2014

Good morning, self-management colleagues,

The National Council on Aging is compiling a national evaluation resource guide for chronic disease self-management programs, and has put out a call to states to help round up program evaluation work that's been done in the last few years.

If you have results to share from program evaluations such as participant before-and-after surveys, cost savings calculations, or changes in participants' medical care utilization, please let me know and I'll put you in touch with NCOA.

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Laura Chisholm, MPH, MCHES
Self-Management Technical Lead

Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention | Oregon Health Authority - Public Health Division
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 730
Portland, OR  97232
desk: 971.673.0987
mobile: 503.841.4842

Regular work hours: M-T-Th-F, 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM

www.healthoregon.org/takecontrol